WHAT WE DO
- Offer a 2½ day retreat for 14 women per retreat, at no cost to participants.
- Provide fly-fishing instruction and breast cancer information in a setting that helps lessen isolation, providing a recreational activity with both physical and emotional benefits
- Help participants go forward optimistically with new knowledge and new friends
- Provide an experience that promotes coping and problem-solving skills
- Provide methods to gain self-esteem, network, make new friends, and learn new skills as a commitment to the future.
- Provide a forum to broaden understanding about breast cancer treatment and enable sharing among participants